Corsair Distributor in the USA
MIL Spec Circular Connectors, MIL-DTL-5015 Connectors, MIL-DTL-26482 Connectors from Corsair
Our company is an authorized Corsair distributor, supplying MIL spec electrical connectors, such as m5015 and m26482 connectors. Please see below the products and
contact us for more info and to buy Corsair electrical connectors:
MIL-DTL-5015 Series III Circular Connectors
MS3450 Square Flange Receptacle
MS3451 Cable Connecting
MS3452 Box Mount Receptacle
MS3454 Jam Nut Receptacle
MS3456 Threaded Plug
MS3459 Self Locking Plug
MIL-DTL-26482 Series 2 Circular Connectors
MS3470 Standard Receptacle
MS3471 Cable Connecting
MS3472 Wide Flange Receptacle
MS3474 Jam Nut Receptacle
MS3475 RFI Plug
As one of the most reliable electrical connector distributors in the USA, we offer a very large diversity of interconnects and accessories for both circular and rectangular installations. Our customers range from OEMs to government contractors and
suppliers in the USA and abroad. If you are interested to become our dealer, please contact us.
Corsair Applicable Manufacturing Process Finishes
- Class W - Cadmium (Olive Drab) over Nickel Plate, used for 500 hour salt spray requirements. Cadmium plate per
QQ-P416 Type II, Class 2. Color: Olive Drab (Electrically conductive) over Electroless Nickel per MIL-C-26074, Class
4, Grade B. (Total thickness to be .0010" minimum. Bake after nickel plate 1 hour @ 375 +/- 10 degrees F. Bake after cadmium plate and chromed treatment for 1 hour @ 375 +/- 10 degrees F.
- CLASS R - Nickel Plate (Electroless) Electroless Nickel per MIL-C-20674, Class 3 or 4, Grade B. Total thickness to
be .0010" minimum.
- CLASS A - Hard Black Anodize (Aluminum parts only) Anodize (non-conductive) per MIL-A-2685, Type III, Class 2,
.0004" minimum for military, and .0010" for industrial.
- CLASS K/G/S - Passivate (Stainless Steel parts only) - Passivate per QQ-P-35
- CLASS N - Electrodeposited Nickel Finish (Stainless Steel parts only) - Electrodeposited nickel per QQ-N-290
- CLASS KT - Cadmium (Olive Drab) per QQ-P-416, Type II, Class 2.
- SHIELDS - Chemically Surface Treated (Green) per MIL-C-5541, Class 2, over Epoxy Primer Coat per MIL-P-85582
Multi-Pin Cylindrical Connectors from Corsair
About Corsair Electrical Connectors
Corsair Electrical Connectors is a manufacturing company located in Irvine, California and specialized in military
connectors, commercial aircraft connectors, and aerospace connectors. A vertical integration assures in house capabilities
for engineering, tooling and manufacturing at very competitive prices. If you need MIL 5015 Series 3 or MIL 26482 Series 2 connectors, please contact us.
Request a Quote for Corsair Connectors:
MIL-DTL-5015 Series III (MS345*)
- Threaded Coupling, Crimp Rear Release Contacts Available in Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel. Self-Locking Coupling Nuts are Optional.
MIL-DTL-26482 Series 2 (MS347*)
- Bayonet Coupling, Crimp Rear Release Contacts. Available in Aluminum or Stainless Steel.